Rework & Containment Services
Rework for Manufacturing with a Focus on Delivering Only the Highest-Quality Parts and Products.
Reworking defective parts is often the best solution when quality inspections reveal issues. Supply Source Options has you covered!
Manufacturers can potentially save millions by reworking unusable parts and returning them to the production line, instead of scrapping them.
Rework Services for Manufacturers
- Identify issues with quality inspection services
- Contain defective parts
- Recommend cost-effective solutions
- Implement changes
- Rework parts quickly to keep you on schedule
S2O is a top-tier partner for inspection, containment and rework to keep manufacturing and assembly operations on track!
Reworking Parts vs. Scrapping
When the inspection process has uncovered defective parts, you have 2 options:
- Scrap parts and absorb all the associated costs
- Rework parts to recover as much profit as possible
That’s where Supply Source Options comes in! We not only contain flawed parts, but help you find the best solutions. Sometimes, the dumpster is the only option, but that’s not always the case.
We work with manufacturers to explore all the choices and determine the best course of action. If rework is right for you, our team can quickly handle whatever is needed to get the parts back into production.
Reworking, repairing and repurposing parts allows manufacturers to cost-effectively recover parts and protect profits.
Why trust S2O with rework & containment services?
- Detailed oriented, experienced team who works with you to fully understand product specs and requirements
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Timely turnaround
- Comprehensive, easy-to-understand reporting
- Excellent service