Health and Well Being
Supply Source Options supports fundamental principles of human rights across all lines of business and in every region of the world in which we operate. Our respect for the protection and preservation of human rights is guided by the principles set forth in the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
Relationships with our employees, clients, suppliers, and the communities in which we operate, are intended to reflect the principles, policies, codes, and accords set forth and referred to in this Human Rights Statement. Our conviction with respect to responsible, honest, and ethical behavior informs our Code of Conduct, and the character of our company is defined by the personal integrity and honesty of our employees.
While Supply Source recognizes that it is the responsibility of each client and supplier to define its own policy and approach to the issue of human rights, we believe such relationships provide an opportunity for the development of best practices relating to the promotion of human rights. In our client relationships we seek to incorporate respect for human rights and demonstrate a commitment to fundamental principles of human rights through our own behavior. We seek to engage with suppliers whose values and business principles are consistent with our own and through our procurement policies and standards seek to encourage behavior by our suppliers that is consistent with the principles set forth in this Human Rights Statement.
Commitment to Safety
Supply Source Options recognizes that our people drive the business. As our most critical resource, employees will be safeguarded through training, provision of appropriate work surroundings and procedures that foster protection of health and safety. All work conducted by Supply Source Options’ employees will take into account the intent of this policy. No duty, no matter what its perceived result, will be deemed more important than employee health and safety.
Supply Source Options is firmly committed to the safety of our employees. We are committed to providing a safe working environment for all employees and will do everything possible to prevent workplace accidents.
We value our employees not only as employees but also as human beings critical to the success of their families, the local community and Supply Source Options.
Employees are encouraged to report any unsafe work practices or safety hazards encountered on the job. All accidents and incidents, no matter how slight, are to be immediately reported to the supervisor on duty.
A key factor in implementing this policy will be the strict compliance to all applicable federal, state, local and facility policies and procedures. Failure to comply with these policies may result in disciplinary actions.
Respecting this, Supply Source Options will make every reasonable effort to provide a safe and healthful workplace that is free from any recognized or known potential hazards. Additionally, Supply Source Options subscribes to these principles:
- All accidents are preventable through implementation of effective safety and health control policies and programs.
- Safety and health controls are a major part of our work every day.
- Accident prevention is good business. It minimizes human suffering, promotes better working conditions for everyone, holds Supply Source Options in higher regard with patients and increases productivity. This is why Supply Source Options will comply with all safety and health regulations that apply to the course and scope of operations.
- Management is responsible for providing the safest possible workplace for employees. Consequently, management of Supply Source Options is committed to allocating and providing all of the resources needed to promote and effectively implement this safety policy.
- Employees are responsible for following safe work practices and facility rules and for preventing accidents and injuries. Management will establish lines of communication to solicit and receive comments, information, suggestions and assistance from employees where safety and health are concerned.
- Management and supervisors of Supply Source Options will set a positive example with good attitudes and strong commitment to safety and health in the workplace. Toward this end, management must monitor facility health performance, safety, working environments and conditions to ensure that program objectives are achieved.
- Our safety program applies to all employees and persons affected or associated in any way by the scope of this facility. Everyone’s goal must be to constantly improve safety awareness and to prevent accidents and injuries.
Everyone at Supply Source Options must be involved and committed to safety. This must be a team effort. Together, we can prevent accidents and injuries, keeping each other safe and healthy in the workplace.